Kasco 8400VFX Aerating Fountain
The Kasco 8400VFX aerating fountain with the classic Kasco "V" spray pattern, 8' tall x 32' wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives the 8400VFX 2.5 times the water flow as the 4400VFX.
The Kasco 8400VFX aerating fountain with the classic Kasco "V" spray pattern, 8' tall x 32' wide gives this model a beautiful eye-catching display. The larger motor and enhanced propeller design gives the 8400VFX 2.5 times the water flow as the 4400VFX. It is precision engineered to add maximum oxygen to improve your pond or lake aeration. It will assist in improving your water quality as well as adding to the aesthetic appeal of your pond.
It is available in a 240V, 60Hz models.
The 8400HVFX is supplied with a state-of-the-art GFCB protected control panel, model C-85. The panel includes a timer for the fountain, timer for the optional light kit, Class A Human Rated GFCI protection, hard wire terminal block, surge protection, all in a thermoplastic NEMA 3r/4x rated enclosure. Kasco recommends a licensed electrician to install the C-85 control and fountain hook up.
Features and Benefits of the 8400VFX
- Dramatic “V” Pattern: 8' tall x 32' wide
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 10 running amps on a 240V, single phase circuit and 7.5 amps on 208/240V, 3 phase circuit for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 20"
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal and external lip seal for protection against leaks. Seals are silicone carbide for long life. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: Via UPS in 3 or 4 boxes (add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a three-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW or SOOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50', 100', 150', 200', 250', 300', or 400' (500' special order) Includes three 50' braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
For more information download the Owner's Manual.